Sunday, May 04, 2008

Florida Trip Highlights

Ok, I can't figure out how to a do a slide show... so I MAJORLY had to condense what pictures to show you unless I sat at the computer for an hour trying to upload them! SO, here are just a few from our trip.

Donald Duck as a baby? We saw this little cutie as we were walking to Space Mountain at Disney.
Captain Jack Sparrow?
Us in front of Cinderella's castle.
We didn't pay to see one of these at the mini-golf course! We had just finished putting a hole and I looked over and saw someone watching us!
Golfing with my sweetie, we actually tied!
Tampa Bay Rays baseball game... if you know my husband then you won't be surprised when I say we were there 2 hours early to watch them practice for the game!!!
Petting the sting-rays at the baseball game.
Us at the game!
Us at St.Petersburg pier, we ate dinner with my brother's family as well as my Grandma & Uncle and his friend! We had fun!
Palm trees and cool breeze!


1 comment:

blsmom said...

How fun!! Glad you had a good time... I miss Florida!!