So E tagged me after I graciously reminded her that she forgot to tag someone. Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut ;) ha ha.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in my sophomore year of high school and I was one of the first of all my friends to get my license and own a car. So I was probably driving us all around hitting up Starbucks or Brueggers.
5 Things on your to-do list today
1. Go on a walk with Ethan
2. Do my Beth Moore bible study
3. Pack Ethan's diaper bag for the Durham Bulls baseball game
4. Remember to lather up my son with sunscreen so he doesn't get burned at the baseball game
5. Go to bed at a decent hour
5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire
1. Pay off all debt ($30,000 in school loans, credit card)
2. Buy a house
3. Buy a car
4. Put some in savings for our kids college funds, etc.
5. GIVE A LOT AWAY!
Name 3 bad habits
1. biting my nails
2. letting our dishes pile up in the kitchen
3. stack the garbage in the trash can high up because I don't want to get out a new bag and take the old one out- it's like an art now to see how high I can get it before it falls over. Ha ha, just kidding I am getting a lot better about taking it out before it starts over flowing.
5 jobs I've had
1. YMCA counselor
2. Canoeing instructor (where I met Matt :))
3. Teacher
4. Game room attenant (Student Union at ASU)
5. Stay-at-home mom- my favorite
5 books I have recently read
1. Night Light
2. Dawn's Light
3. True Light
4. Last Light
(1.-4. were all a series I read recently- GREAT BOOKS by Terri Blackstock)
5. Shepherding a Child's Heart
I tag my husband because he just told me he wouldn't do it... little does he know I will bug him until he does, muah ha ha (that is my evil laugh)
1 comment:
WOOO!!!
Post a Comment