Ok, so I noticed I was tagged twice, so I am going to kill 2 birds with one stone and do my other tag along with one I just posted. YAY! Double information all about ME!
5 Things under 5 dollars that I could not live without
1. Paper Towels
2. Soap
3. baby wipes
4. tooth brush
5. Q-tips
Five Favorite Movies
1. Emporer's New Groove
2. Elf
3. Gladiator
4. The Bourne movies
5. Ice Age
Five baby names I love
1. Olivia
2. Emma
3. Kate
4. Caleb
5. Austin
5 Songs I could listen to over and over again
1. In over my head- The Frey
2. Blessed be your name
3. Come thou fount
4. The National Anthem
5. Mommy loves you ( a song I made up for Ethan)
5 people who have influenced me in a positive way
1. Matt
2. my mom
3. my dad
4. Beth Moore
5. Brooks
5 Things that are always in my purse
1. my wallet
2. my keys
3. my cell phone
4.
5. that's it... i'm simple
5 moments that have changed my life forever
1. Working at CWR
2. The day I got married
3. The day I gave birth to Ethan
4. The day I gave my life to God
5. Moving to NC from FL
5 obsessions I have now
1. Starbucks' Mocha Frappuchino
2. Dairy Queen's parfait
3. Running
4. My family
5. Taking pictures
5 places I would like to go
1. Hawaii
2. China
3. New York city
4. Anywhere in the Carribean
5. Ireland
5 appliances or kitchen tools that I could not live without
1. refrigerator
2. stove
3. apple corer
4. sink
5. dishwasher
5 people I want to see their top five
1. my hubby
2. my cousin Erin
3. E
4. Courtney
5. Shannon
1 comment:
I love having an Olivia, you should get one too!
Post a Comment