I had to type this real fast because i'm so happy. Ethan is still sleeping and I went in to check on him and he's sleeping on his stomach. Which means, he must have turned over in the night and didn't wake up crying! YAY! That only took a few days. Hopefully he's used to it now. He's sleeping in past what he normally does, so I had Matt go in and make sure he was breathing, ha ha. With all the fuss about SIDS and babies sleeping on their stomachs, new "worries" arise. I'm actually not that worried about it but with each new stage that comes, I know new concerns will arise. But YAY for not waking up crying at 5:30a.m. because he rolled over!
1 comment:
I have read that SIDS is not very much of a concern once a baby can roll themselves over. :o) I think it's mostly between 1month and 6months. I hope that eases your concern a wee bit more. Isn't being a mom worrying? I constantly have to give my thoughts over to Jesus because they aren't healthy!!!
Post a Comment