Friday, August 10, 2007

All moved in... without internet

Well hello! It's been a while. A while for me, that is. We are finally moved into our new apartment closer to our church and family. I am SO happy to be here!!!! We were so ready for this. We are currently without internet and are debating using what little money we have to get some sort of internet service. It is amazing how you become so dependable on something like the internet with e-mail and whatnot. So I won't be blogging for a while or checking my e-mail, so don't count on that for communication with me. Ethan is doing great and growing SO much! I can't believe he will be 6 months old next week! We have to go to the pediatrician for another round of shots, yay. He does really well, so I can't complain and I know they are for his good. Well anyhow, I need to share the computer with my husband. We are using the church office for internet, so our time is limited. Until next time...

No comments: