*You wouldn't know it, but I just had to stop blogging because my adorable baby just spit up all on Matt so I had to rescue him.
Anyhow, yesterday I had a job interview as a TA (teacher's assistant). Matt and I are in this transition stage where I might go back to work while he works for the church and goes to seminary. He had to stop taking classes for this semester because of the move and getting adjusted. So he may stay home with Ethan during the day while I work. We're just not sure yet. I wouldn't mind going back to work as long as Matt was home with Ethan.
After my job interview I met a girlfriend of mine at the mall and we went to babiesRus. I LOVE that store now. Let's just say I went in for some more nuby sippy cups for Ethan, and came out with a bunch more. Nuby sippy cups are definitely the best to start out your child on when they are learning to drink from them. The mouth of it is shaped like normal sippy cups, but it is made out of the bottle nipple material. It doesn't leak but is very easy for babies to learn to drink out of because it doesn't require the vigorous sucking that other sippy cups do. So I ended up buying some new pacifiers for Ethan to try, a pack of nuby sippy cups, then right by those were some Carolina sippy cups so I HAD to buy those! Then as we were walking by diaper bags a cute little tote one caught my eye. It is black on the outside and blue on in the inner lining. It is much smaller than his big one I have and is SO cute! So I grabbed the diaper bag then we went by all the clothes and I HAD to buy my new baby niece an outfit. So I saw this adorable pink onesie with gray sleeves that said "little sister" in rhinestones. Then a matching t-shirt for my 2 1/2 year old niece that says "big sister" so I HAD to buy those! We are going to see them this weekend so I will come bearing gifts. So needless to say I spent a bit more than I should have, but in my eyes they were necessities ;) For some reason my husband doesn't see my point of view!
Well that is all for now. I hope to get Ethan's new curtains hung today. I need to do some house cleaning and I can't forget to go feed our friend's dog for them while they are at the beach. Then tomorrow after church we leave to go visit my brother and his family. So until next time...
I found a picture of Ethan's new bag online.

5 comments:
Don't you know you are supposed to get those t-shirts from me? ;) Sounds like a productive trip!! I haven't forgotten about your adress book, just haven't been to WalMart yet!! I will soon though!
For the sheet problem...we use sheet savers that tie onto the side of the crib. They come in different sizes I guess for smaller and bigger babies. We have two narrow ones that I attached side by side. It works great for us because if he spits up or his diaper leaks then I just untie the sheet saver wash it and then reattach- its alot less trouble then putting on new sheets, which I hate! Well that is just one thing.
Gabriel had the leaky diaper problem too. We just went up a size for his bedtime diapers and we had much fewer sheet changing mornings. We figured that if going up a size didn't work at least we would be able to use the diapers in a few weeks or months.
What happened to OUR target diaper bag?....the new one is super cute though! Have a great week!
Hey Cheri, It's Stacy, not Nate... I would try a larger diaper for bedtime. It worked for us until Nate grew into size 6s...
Post a Comment