I cannot believe that tomorrow Ethan is turning 6 months old! He is growing up way too fast. His little personality is shining so much right now. He LOVES to laugh and loves to cuddle and receive kisses on his neck from mommy and daddy. He squeals in delight when we kiss his little neck and face. He is definitely a boy full of energy though. He LOVES his jumparoo and excersaucer. Right now he is sucking vigorously on his keys while I type this blog. Everytime I look over at him his face lights up with a smile. His smile is SO cute, with a little dimple and his gorgeous blue eyes just light up. Ok, now onto more bragging.... Matt and I were playing backgammon during what was supposed to be Ethan's morning nap. All of a sudden I heard screaming and crying... I ran in there and HE HAD TURNED OVER ON HIS TUMMY!!!!!!! While our poor son was crying from his face being jammed in the railings of his crib, Matt and I were jumping up and down with excitement and was so proud of our son. I then quickly picked him up to console him, he was like, "how the heck did I get on my tummy!" I could see some redness on his head where he had banged into the crib slats. This is the beginning of many more roll overs and injuries I guess.
Anyhow, I have loved having my husband home with us while he is temporarily without a job. We woke up this morning and went for a run with Ethan in his jogger. It was good to get out and get some exercise. I kept saying how I couldn't breathe very well and then I found out that we are under a code orange for breathing because it is so hot and whatnot. That could explain a lot. Anyhow, here are some random pictures from the past few weeks.
Side note of appreciation: THANK YOU to my in-laws who have shared their baby things with us. Ethan's bouncy seat, jumparoo, and exersaucer were loaned to us and we appreciate it greatly!!!!! :)
My cute boy!
1 comment:
I cannot believe Ethan is 6 months old!!! Where does the time go? I hope settling in at the new place is going well, I always hate that feeling of getting used to everything in a new place when you move...it takes a while to get situated!
Post a Comment