Friday, August 03, 2007

Tax Free

Hey all you North Carolinians, don't forget that this weekend is Tax Free weekend. I remember shopping when I was in high school...tax free on top of all the sales. It was great! Now that i'm a mom and need to save money, it just isn't even fun for me to go. Ha! I will probably end up going to just "check out the sales" then see something I absolutely have to have, call Matt to ask if I can buy it, he will say no and then i'll leave the store sad. It's inevitable. But I shouldn't complain because we just bought an armoire for the TV that was majorly on sale from Walmart. It was one of those things that we were walking around and just found it. Isn't that funny? When I was in high school and had to look for a prom dress or another formal dress I could NEVER find one or they did not have my size. It was when I WASN'T looking for a dress that I would find a cute one. Same thing with shoes. So we weren't looking for an armoire but found a beautiful one that was a great price. Funny thing is, it was a floor model so it was already put together. We had to call some wonderful friends of ours to use their SUV to bring it back and then Matt wasn't too happy about carrying it upstairs when next week we are just going to carry it back downstairs when we move. HA HA! I'm not really helping with the moving thing by adding to our load.

Speaking of moving... we have TONS to do and we're going to be out of internet for a while. So don't be sad, but I might have to wait a while for my next blog. I know, I know... I can picture it now. You will come on thinking, "wow, I wonder what Cheri has to blog about today... I can't wait to read and see all her pictures!" Then you will be sad to see that I haven't blogged in a while. But have no fear, I will return as soon as I can to bring you every detail of our household. Until then...

No comments: