Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Latest antics and pic's

Well Ethan woke up at 5:30 this morning crying on his stomach again. Boy I hope he gets used to it soon! I put his paci in and he went back to sleep for another hour, then he woke up crying again so I put it in again... then when he got up a little after 7:00 I noticed there was pee all over the front of him! He had leaked in his diaper because he was sleeping on his stomach. No wonder! I bought some new diapers today, Pampers Cruisers. Hopefully they'll work better since he is "crawling" and sleeping on his stomach now. He is also trying to learn to drink out of a sippy cup! He loves it but has to suck real hard to get the juice out. Whenever you take out the valve though it is way too much juice and he chokes. So I need to invent an easier transition sippy cup.
One last thing before I go... I went to Target today and EVERYTHING was on sale. This goes back to a previous post. I ended up buying a ton but saved a lot of money. His baby food was on sale, so that is what I majorly stocked up on. It was fun to get out. I also met my mom for lunch at panera and picked up a starbucks on the way home. I can justify the starbucks because i'm running more lately. I hate it, but at least I can lose some weight and eat all the stuff i'm not supposed to! ha ha. Going to get my haircut sometime soon... I want to chop it all off, but not sure if I have the guts. Plus my husband likes it long. Anyhow, enough randomness... now on to pic's!
"I love playing with balls!"
"Daddy makes me smile...I love him so much!"
"I love reading about Noah, and how all the animals went on the ark 2 by 2."
"Which toy should I play with next?!"


3 comments:

blsmom said...

He is just so cute!! We LOVED the cheap Nuby cups from Walmart the ones with the soft lid not a valve they are the best for learning and then some! They were the only ones Syd used and we both liked!

-Erin

jason and jen said...

Ethan is just too cute! I think you would look adorable with short hair! I think you should chop it. I just cut mine yesterday. Hope to see you this Sunday, have a great rest of the week!

Lauren said...

Aiden wore the blue onesie with the cars on it today! Ha ha. Ethan is so adorable. Glad you all are doing well!