So my precious boy is growing up SOOOOO fast. He is sitting on his own, rolling over every 5 minutes and has even started to crawl. Now, before you get excited... this isn't what the books would call crawling. My boy sticks his face in the carpet and pushes hard with his legs. He actually moves and has his leg movements down right, but he is using his face instead of his hands. Silly boy, he'll figure it out sooner or later. His two bottom teeth are coming in nicely. It is so cute to see him smile. I'm going to miss those old man gums. Well onto my story... so we went to Linens'n'things the other day to get some curtain's because Ethan's room has a massive window that lets in all the afternoon sunlight. Well when I took him out of the carseat I noticed a stench. I flipped him over and saw the dreaded brown spot on his back. I told my husband that we have experienced a true diaper blowout. So we went into the store and went directly to the bathroom. I got him all out on the changing table and started to take his onesie off. When I got it over his head, I realized that due to his leak, I had just now spread poopy all up his back. We had quite the mess. So as I was wiping him off, I feel a warm sensation running down my hand. Oh yes, the fountain of pee had just sprung. I quickly shielded his pee pee and breathed a sigh of relief. Well I still had to clean the poopy all off his back. So I picked him up, turned him facing away from me and started wiping his back off and I felt another wet warm sensation. The boy spit up all over my arm and on the floor. WHAT OTHER BODY HOLE CAN SPEW NOW?! I thought to myself. There's no other thing that can flow out of a hole...he has done it all. Needless to say, it was a 20 minute clean up process. With a new diaper, a new dry outfit, and a cleaned up mess we exited the bathroom to meet daddy and shop for curtains. Fun times! I love my son so much and it is amazing to see how much he has changed just in the past 2 weeks. God is so amazing and faithful!!!!!! And I have another quick story to prove it.
A week and a half ago my husband and I were stranded at Target because my car wouldn't start. The in-laws loaned us their car for a week and God blessed our socks off with what happened with the repair. We had to get a new starter, a new belt, and an inspection and it all only cost us $65. We recently had the starter replaced and so we got it for free. Then Matt's dad went to pick the car up for us and the man that owns the shop and Matt's dad are good friends. Well he didn't know that when we dropped off the car that Matt was Eddie's son. So when they figured that out, the guy dropped the $185 bill down to $65! So we got all that work done for $65! God is so amazing and I truly want everyone to know that he has promised to meet your needs and we are living proof. There are countless times where He has blessed us more than we ever could come close to deserving. All glory to Him!
And of course, I can't post without a picture!
Ethan "crawling"
2 comments:
awww... that is just adorable!!!! :)
nice crawling Ethan! Way to use your...face!
Post a Comment