Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day

Exactly 3 years ago this Father's Day we found out we were going to be parents for the first time. It is only fitting that it is happening again around the same date. (In case you haven't gotten it: I'M PREGNANT!) Actually, funny thing about dates: Ethan's due date was February 24th, 2007 and now this baby is due February 24th, 2010!!! Talk about exact timing! I always said I wanted my kids 3 years apart... who knew it would be this exact?! I give the best Father's Day gifts don't I?
We are thrilled, needless to say. It is still very early, but I cannot keep a secret to save my life. To give you an example, my parents used to lie to me about what they got each other for Christmas because I would tell them each other's gifts!
So please pray for us and the health of this newest little one(s)! I have already been very nauseous, so I kinda thought something was up before I officially found out. I have already made a dash for the bathroom thinking I was going to get sick, but never did. So keep that in your prayers too. I can't imagine running after a toddler and having such sickness.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

The Snuffin's said...

Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys!

Courtney said...

I knew it wouldn't take you long to post this. :) :) :) SO EXCITED!!!!

MacLeans said...

Congratulations!

jason and jen said...

Congratulations Cheri! I am so excited for you and Matt! Can't wait to give you a hug on Sunday!!

Brooks said...

I am so excited for you guys! YEAH! Now you can borrow my maternity clothes!