Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Rainy Days

Sometimes I just LOVE rainy days. There's no reason to spend time blow drying my hair and fixing it because it's just going to get wet and ruined. So throwing it up in a pony tail feels great! I love wearing socks, sweat pants and a sweat shirt and curling up on the couch or in bed for a nap! Drinking coffee and soup is never more satisfying than on a cold rainy day. It is also perfect for a nap because it's darker in your house and you can hear the rain drops on the roof or window. Rainy days make people slow down. I think sometimes we get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of busy life that we need rainy days to make us stop and stay inside and rest. There is nothing better than after the rain stops and the sun comes out, everything and everyone feels so refreshed again! The birds are chirping and animals and people venture out of their homes. Sometimes rain can "ruin" our plans, but I just wanted to stop and take time and say I am thankful for rainy days! Now where did my blanket run off to...

No comments: