I think I found one. I was looking over myself in the mirror and noticed a shiny something in my hair. I gasped to myself and fluffed my hair and tried to locate it but couldn't. I am sure it was one though. Which might give me my answer the question that i've been debating. Should I color my hair? My friend Amanda suggested maybe going a darker brown as to enhance my blue eye color. So I am posing a question: What do you think I should do?
1. Leave it, embrace the natural "highlights".
2. Try a darker shade of brown, I agree with Amanda.
3. Put some lighter highlights in, afterall blondes have more fun!
Let me know your thoughts. I am all for going darker or doing highlights. With spring and summer around the corner highlights appeal to me more. But we shall see!
8 comments:
Regarding your hair, I have no idea, as I'm so not stylish in that area. However, I can relate to the finding of the first gray hair. I was at work and thought I would have to go home. I was shocked and devastated that in my mid-20's I already had a gray hair. I hope you still have it on Sunday so I can see it. . .ha, ha. :)
hmm... I am a color freak so if you ask me I say go a little darker all over AND then some hi-lights as well!! That is what I have done in the summer. Right now, I am darker all over but then have a few very blonde streaks and a red streak too!!! I love playing with color!!
hmm... I am a color freak so if you ask me I say go a little darker all over AND then some hi-lights as well!! That is what I have done in the summer. Right now, I am darker all over but then have a few very blonde streaks and a red streak too!!! I love playing with color!!
I say leave it as it is... it's so much easier, cheaper, and if you couldn't find it again, I doubt anyone else will see it. Once you start coloring it you have to keep doing it, it's hard to grow it out.
All I can say is.....Listen to Amanda!!! She is an expert in the area of "Hair"! She told me once "take a chance....if you don't like it, you can ALWAYS change it. Like I said, she is an expert!
Proverbs 16:31
Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life.
Keep it! :o)
Embrace those natural highlights girl! Don't touch them, that's my philosophy and I have had gray hairs for years now. Just pluck them if you want, but don't start coloring unless you want to commit to it for a LONG time (plus it's expensive)! It's an old wives tale that if you pluck one two will grow back in it's place so don't let that scare you.
Go blonde.
Post a Comment