Saturday, January 24, 2009

Girls Night

Last night we had about 15 girls go out to dinner and a movie. We ate at Jason's Deli which is yummy and saw the movie Bride Wars. It was a cute movie that definitely made me laugh. I was so excited to be out with women from our church and their friends or neighbors. Originally there was supposed to be around 20 of us going but a few missed it due to sickness or other reasons. It is always fun to be out with the girls. I'm sure looking forward to other events like camping and movie nights, etc.
Some other fun news. My mom and I have been working all afternoon on a quilt we are making for Ethan when he moves to the big boy bed. It is going to be AWESOME. We designed it ourselves. Drawing our ideas, measuring and creating. I am designing it and am taking the "art" credit. Mom is totally taking on the measuring, cutting, and sewing side! I wanted to post some pictures today, but I think i'll wait until the finished product.

No comments: