Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hokey Pokey Elmo


One of Ethan's Christmas gifts was a hokey pokey Elmo. He sings the song and actually moves his arms and legs as well as turning around. Well after he sings it a few times he actually speeds up singing and then says, "Whew, that was fast...Elmo's pooped!" Tonight Ethan and I were playing with his Elmo because he loves to hear the line "Elmo's pooped"... little did I know it was because Ethan has a little bit of potty humor already. While we were playing with the doll he kept saying "diaper, diaper" and I asked him if he he needed a diaper change. He kept saying "diaper" and finally got up and took the Elmo doll with him. He walked into his room and put it up on the changing pad and said, "Elmo's pooped." HOW CUTE?!!! Matt and I just laughed and then proceeded to try to explain the difference, that Elmo meant he was sleepy after all that singing. One day he'll get it, but that is a hard concept for a 22 month old to get! For now, i'll just laugh at the fact that Ethan thinks Elmo has pooped.


1 comment:

Mike said...

funny kid. takes after his momma.