Sunday, January 25, 2009
New Jeans
I just returned from shopping and i'm exhausted! I grabbed a cart at Kohls and hit up their jeans section. I loaded it up with 15 pairs of jeans different sizes and styles and hit the dressing rooms. I am happy to say that I am now the proud owner of some Levi's 505 that are a size SMALLER than what i've been wearing. I own like 8 pairs of jeans. 2 of them fit me but are a tad too big and they have holes in the rear end. The rest are too big! That is a great problem to have! Now that i've gotten back into working out consistently I have noticed some results. I still have some more weight to shed, but it feels good to be more active and have visible results. Someone at church this morning told me my jeans looked too big on me, so that pretty much sealed the deal that I was debating on getting a new pair. While I was feeling happy about my jeans size I decided to try on a few bathing suits. (I cannot believe they are out in stores already!) Well let's just say, I am glad summer is a few months away because yowsers, that was not a pretty sight! I'll be happy with my jeans for a while!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment