There is nothing like hearing your baby make a noise in his sleep then cry, then when you walk in his room you immediately smell the acidic smell of vomit...when you turn on the light finding him covered in vomit...when you pick him up he vomits on you...when you take him in the bathroom to clean him up he vomits on you and the towel you're holding... Nope, nothing like it. Well at least we're all cleaned up now and he's back in bed. Here's hoping for a good night...
1 comment:
Cheri, I'm so sorry. Croup is horrible. Ryan has had it many times over the past year, and though we never let our children sleep in bed with us, I always sleep with him in my arms when he has croup. It is such a horrible sound. And girl, there is nothing worse than vomit, especially when it keeps coming. All I can say is that after throwing away a couple pillows last March, the Wells' love plastic pillow and mattress covers. Please let me know if you need anything. It is so hard when your baby is so sick. :(
Post a Comment