This morning during breakfast I asked Ethan if he wanted more bananas, this was his response... "No, I don't want it". Where in the world did that 5 word sentence come from?!! Matt was just saying that he feels that Ethan's talking has really grown the past two weeks. Now I believe it. Then this morning when I was getting ready for work I couldn't find my hairbrush. So I asked the only person who would know. Ethan. I said, "Ethan, where is mommy's hairbrush?!" He looked at me puzzled then looked in our bathroom closet and sang, "Haaaaairbrush, where arrrrre you?!" SO cute! Now that he is feeling better and sleeping better (Praise the LORD!) his little personality is coming back. He has been so happy and funny today. We went and ate lunch with my mom after work this morning and in the car on the way to see her Ethan started clapping and saying "Yay, mammy!" then of course proceeds to ask where Papa, Woof woof, and Ashlyn are. All his favorite people. It is so nice to have my son back. Sickness had overtaken him and I am thrilled to see him his happy loving self again. Last night was our first normal night sleep in almost 3 weeks! He went to bed at 8:30 without a peep and did not wake until 7:00a.m. and when he got up he wasn't crying like he has been, he actually was talking and happy. Yay!
I'm looking forward to our church's Christmas party tomorrow night and more celebrations and gatherings coming as Christmas draws near. I just hope my whole family is healthy so that we can spend it together!!
More good news and praises: Little baby Ava that I told you about that was in the NICU is doing so much better. Her lung that was collapsed is now re-inflated and she is doing well!
1 comment:
I hope we can get together soon! :o) Thanks for being such an encouragement, I'm glad Ethan's getting better!
Post a Comment