Tuesday, December 02, 2008
O Christmas Tree!
Tonight we decorated our tree! Like I said before it is our first real tree as a married couple! We've always had my artificial tree from college that looked like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. It was so pathetic looking. So we were excited when we found out that we were going to be given a real tree! The apartment smells so good and we think it is BEAUTIFUL! Decorating went well. Ethan helped throw on some ornaments... literally. I guess the round silver ball ornaments and a plastic nerf ball are hard to tell apart by a toddler. I got some cute video of him helping us decorate. He is also attempting to say Merry Christmas. SO cute! He did real well despite not feeling well. We debated on waiting until he went to bed to decorate, but we wanted him to be a part of it, crankyness and all! Thanks for all your prayers for his health, I sure hope he gets better soon! Merry Christmas!!! This picture was the best we could do on our own in front of the tree. It took several attempts and Ethan's head still got cut off, ha ha! Now i'm off to bed early in case this night goes anything like it did last night.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How is Ethan??
I thought of you guys at 5 this morning... Sydney woke up with the barky cough. UGH... no fever, no running nose NOTHING except that cough.
I hope Ethan is feeling better and you and Matt are both hanging in there! Missed you at church Sunday...on a total side note, have you tried the mousse? love you!
Thanks :)
Syd seems ok right now, didn't cough much through the day and she has been sleeping for about an hour and no coughing yet.
I hope Ethan feels better soon... that is SO hard I remember! Take naps when he does (if he is) and make sure YOU stay hydrated too girl!!
Prayers for healing for your little man! Give him hugs and kisses for us!!
Post a Comment