Friday, February 08, 2008

Reunited!

So after almost 4 long years of not seeing each other, a good friend of mine and I met up today! Ethan and I met Sheila and Olivia at a mall to walk and talk and do some catching up. I mean we pretty much knew each other's lives because we are avid bloggers, but it was SO GREAT to see each other face to face and just talk. Sheila and I went to college together and have since gotten married and started a family. She is an AMAZING woman who I admire greatly! (I'm not just saying that because she reads my blog either ;)) Little Olivia is beautiful! She was so happy and content. Both her and Ethan did really well sitting in their strollers. Although I do have to say that Ethan wasn't his normal chipper self. He had fallen asleep in the car on the way to the mall and was ready for a nap! Let's just say that I knew he would fall asleep the minute I turned the car on and he really did! I hope to have another encounter with them soon!!!
***Ethan did not smile in any of these pictures. I am praying that he does tomorrow when we get his 1 year old pictures done!!!!

Ethan and Olivia- strollin'
Olivia was all smiles!
I thought she was making a move on Ethan, but really she was making a move on his paci!



2 comments:

Sheila said...

We had such a good time! Really, let's not wait too long before we meet up again, I find myself craving time with other Christian women lately!

blsmom said...

They are both so cute!!! Looks like a fun day... it is so nice to catch up and have human friends, not just computer ones!! ;)