Friday, February 01, 2008
Carolina Game
Last night was fun. Matt and I had a date night while his dad and step mom watched Ethan. We went to dairy queen for dinner. I was CRAVING an ice cream. That is what I had for dinner. (I know, not very healthy, but I REALLY wanted one!) We got stuck in traffic so we were a little late for the game. Being late really made me sad because one of my FAVORITE parts of a Carolina basketball game experience is the "jump around" dancing that Danny Green leads before the game. Matt knew I was sad and as we were listening to the game on the radio he started dancing in the car and popping his shirt and whatnot. It was SO funny! It made my night. The game was a blast and they won of course!!! Hansborough made a ridiculous dunk which made the place go wild. We had a great night and we are so thankful for the blessing that these tickets were to us! I decided not to post the few pictures we took because I guess I don't need to document EVERY aspect of our life on here. Some people tease me that I blog our life. But hey, if we ever have a house fire and we lose everything, at least I have my pictures on here...or something... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment