Sunday, February 24, 2008
Baby seal
The health care system is loving us, but I am sure our insurance providers aren't! Ethan is sick AGAIN! We just got back from the Dr. and he has the CROUP. It started only 2 days ago but he was up every hour last night with a horrible barky cough. It is so true that they sound like a seal when they have this. A little baby seal was living in his crib last night. His little voice is so hoarse. So he got put on a steroid for the next 3 days. It was either that or a shot at the office and the oral steroid just seemed easier. No wonder he's been extra clingy the past few days. On the flip side he is walking everywhere now. He walks a good 85% of the time now. Standing up from sitting. Walking in a direction and turning around to walk the other way. He's also bending down to pick objects up. It is opening a whole new world for him. He wanted to walk all over in the Dr. office this morning. There's no stopping him now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Both of my kids had the croup at Christmas. Know how you feel about being sick AGAIN! I am praying that we are healthy for a while now. Seems like there has been something since Christmas. Hope that Ethan is feeling better soon!
I am so sorry he's sick again! I guess we'll have to put meeting up again on hold for a little while. :o( Email me about the sale, I'd like to try to come!
Post a Comment