Thursday, December 20, 2007

Spoke too soon

UGH! Last night when I was home by myself Ethan threw up his biggest vomit yet! AND he had a blow out. I am past the point of trying to be optimistic.... I am ready for this to be OVER! There is nothing worse than to see your baby sick and not being able to do anything about it. :(

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I am so sad for poor Ethan, it sounds like you've had a rough couple of days! I will pray for your sweet little family!

My Christmas card system:
I took a cutie pie pic of Olivia and uploaded it on Walmart.com and ordered our Christmas cards online from there (pretty cheap, we got 70 cards for about $23)
Meanwhile I have been keeping all our family & friends addresses in a Word document in label form. So when we got the cards, I stuffed them in the envelopes, printed my labels, slapped them on the front, and mailed them.
My Christmas letter I emailed out so I didn't have to stuff it in all the envleopes and saved paper. :o)