I was tagged by my friend Sheila to participate in this Holiday Hoopla where I name 12 random things about Christmas. The past few weeks have been a bit hectic, so I will actually sit down and give it a try while I have a spare minute. So here it goes...
1. I LOVE Christmas, although this year I feel like it snuck up on me.
2. I HATE Santa, and clowns and any other character thingy. I will teach Ethan to just run away!
3. I LOVE Christmas shopping and buying gifts for people to show them my love!
4. Our Christmas tree looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree...P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!
5. My husband and I LOVE watching the movie ELF and can quote it verbatim.
6. I LOVE getting together with family... although I do have to say I have a hard time remembering all of my husband's extended family's names!
7. The snow! HA HA! I am praying for snow so we can use the little sled I bought Ethan!
8. I HATE the tacky blow-up Christmas decorations that go on your lawn. I am SO sorry if you like them, but everytime I see them I just want to pop them! They are so huge and hideous and I especially love it when people have like 8 on their lawn and you can't even see their house!
9. I prefer white/clear lights over color.
10. I LOVE opening presents and experiencing the element of surprise!
11. EATING all the yummy foods!
12. JESUS- our gift and the true meaning of Christmas!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment