Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hump Day

This week has been a rough week and i'm hoping that today truly is a hump and we are getting over it! The beginning of the week I had a bad sore throat and thought I was getting strep again. It moved down into my chest and I left work early Monday and stayed home Tuesday. Tuesday afternoon I get a call from my poor mom who said she has been throwing up and other fun things all day and needed to go to the Dr. A coworker of hers took her to the Dr. and I went to go pick her up. We found out she has the full blown flu. Today I went back to work but I woke up with a sore eye. I thought I might have pink eye. To make a long story short, I got off work early to go to the Dr. because my eye started oozing, and find out I do indeed have pink eye. When I got home from the pharmacy I wasn't feeling so hot and I threw up once. Went to go eat a slice of bread to settle my stomach and threw up again! Goodness! What a week so far! Tomorrow I have to stay home from work and I started an antibiotic for my pink eye. I am praying that this is it and I am on my way on the road to recovery. I am also praying that my husband and baby doesn't get any of this! I don't know if any of you have ever had pink eye, but this is awful! It's pretty painful and disgusting. I hope my next post is a happier one with fun news instead of not-so-fun news. I'm off to bed to get rest and hopefully recover in all aspects of my body!

2 comments:

blsmom said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well... hope you get better soon!!

Sheila said...

I hope you are better soon! Eat some chicken soup and sleep!