This is the 3rd year in a row that I haven't done Christmas cards. Not because I haven't wanted to, but because we wait too long and then they never get sent. The past 2 years I have bought the cards, and even typed out a rough draft of a letter to send with it....but did we ever get them out?! NO! I need some sort of Christmas card intervention program. So just know that I truly love you guys out there, but don't be looking in the mail for a card from me. Maybe next year...
p.s. Ethan is feeling better. He is done with the vomitting, and now if we can just master the diareah then my husband would be in heaven. He wasn't too into cleaning up so much today if you know what I mean. Our poor carpet has been through the works this week!
One thing I loved is that the Dr. from the pediatric urgent care called to check up on us tonight, I LOVE that she did that! Very thoughtful!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
1 comment:
I am glad Ethan is feeling better!! BTW, I need your address again if you can email it to me. My cards are going out tomorrow so don't feel bad... half of mine won't make it to anyone before Christmas!!!
Post a Comment