Saturday, November 03, 2007

A whole new ball game

Now that my son is mobile it is a whole new ball game. He is crawling a lot and pulling up on furniture. I looked away for a second while I was putting dishes away and he had crawled over to our fire place and was pulling himself up onto the brick! We just can't leave him in the living room to play while we walk into the next room for a minute like we used to. I love the fact that we can sit on the floor and he will crawl over to us and climb in our lap! I can't wait for the day that he comes running up to me yelling with excitement, "mommy!" I know that day is coming soon! He also is a teething maniac. He is getting 3 teeth on the top now! One day he has 3 on the bottom, within a week he has 3 on the top, totaling 6 teeth! I think they've all come through now, except maybe one that is right below the surface! No wonder he's been waking up a night some, because his mouth is in full speed producing teeth! Here are some pictures of our crawler going through his tunnel and pictures of him "napping". Let's just say I walked into the room to check on him thinking he was asleep and this is what I saw! Looks like I need to drop the crib on the lowest setting for sure.







1 comment:

blsmom said...

I love the age he is at now!! It is one of my favorites!! And yeah, I would say it is time to drop the mattress!! Makes me nervous just looking at the picture! LOL!!