Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My son's two new best friends

So Ethan has made 2 friends that he loves. They play with him and make him happy. He laughs and smiles at them an enjoys their company. Let me introduce you to mr. door stopper and mr. toe! Ethan has discovered our door stopper and LOVES to play with it. He hits it and watches it go back and forth and smiles at it. I got video of him doing that for a long time. Then he's always played with his feet but he has socks on or footie Pj's on a lot. Well today he was barefoot and I was changing his diaper and he started sucking on his big toe!!!! He latched on and sucked on it with vigor. I just laughed. I had to put his paci in his mouth, after taking pictures of course, because he would have sucked his toenail off if I let him! It was so funny! He is developing such a little personality. He is so sweet and loves to snuggle and smile and "talk" to us but at the same time he is a tough boy! He is so strong and loves to crawl and stand so I know he will be active. I hope he turns out like his daddy!






5 comments:

Courtney said...

Too funny! I love the toe-sucking pic.

Grammy said...

ha ha, he's so cute! Mikey sucked his toe too, but I didn't get a good pic, that's a great one! Poor guy won't want you to show that when he's 16. Here's my blog so you can add it back to your list. http://grammysblog-grammy.blogspot.com/
Love ya

jason and jen said...

I love the last picture of Ethan sucking his toe...I think that calls for a 5x7 framer!

Sheila said...

Cute, cute! He sure is a big boy! I love when babies have chunky thighs-- Olivia sure does!

blsmom said...

awww... love the sucking the toe picture!! I think I have one of Bailey with her whole foot in her mouth somewhere!! ;) How fun!!!