Friday, November 23, 2007
It's the most wonderful time of the year...
I LOVE Thanksgiving and Christmas time. The next two months will be filled with great times with family and friends. We will eat, drink (sweet tea), and be merry! Yesterday we drove to Rocky Mount to spend the day with Matt's mom's family. We had a great time of catching up with family and it was BEAUTIFUL! This morning my mom and I were up shopping with all of the other nuts at 4:00a.m.! WE LOVE IT! We love having fun together and getting great deals. We were done shopping by 8:00 a.m. This afternoon we are driving about 2 hours to go visit Matt's Granddaddy who is turning 90 today! Sunday we will be going to the 3rd annual ELF party with some friends of ours. We all get together and watch the movie ELF, although now it consists of watching our children run and crawl around while ELF plays in the background! Before I know it this weekend will be gone! We're trying to figure out how to decorate with having a child now. I know my sister-in-law put a baby gate around her tree when her son was young. But not sure what we're going to do. Ethan is such a beast, he might just pull the whole gate down! HA! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Take time to stop and reflect on your life and Thank God for all your blessings! Because we truly don't deserve any of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment