When I got home from work today and got Ethan up from his nap I was changing his diaper and noticed that he is getting 2 teeth up top! One of the middle ones has already come through and the one next to it is right there too! He is growing up TOO FAST! I love him so much and he is just changing and growing so quickly. We are really enjoying him and love him more than ever thought possible. He is pulling up on furniture and LOVES to stand. It is so fun to see him discover new things. I just never imagined loving a child like this and I praise God for him and my family!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Ethan's first halloween
Yesterday was a fun day. We decided to dress Ethan up (Thanks Stacy for the costume!) and take him out with his cousin Jackson. Ethan was a giraffe and Jackson made a great dragon. We had fun trick or treating with him and then we stopped by my parents house for a surprise visit. I am going to have another photo shoot with Ethan in his costume, but here are some pictures for now.
When I got home from work today and got Ethan up from his nap I was changing his diaper and noticed that he is getting 2 teeth up top! One of the middle ones has already come through and the one next to it is right there too! He is growing up TOO FAST! I love him so much and he is just changing and growing so quickly. We are really enjoying him and love him more than ever thought possible. He is pulling up on furniture and LOVES to stand. It is so fun to see him discover new things. I just never imagined loving a child like this and I praise God for him and my family!





When I got home from work today and got Ethan up from his nap I was changing his diaper and noticed that he is getting 2 teeth up top! One of the middle ones has already come through and the one next to it is right there too! He is growing up TOO FAST! I love him so much and he is just changing and growing so quickly. We are really enjoying him and love him more than ever thought possible. He is pulling up on furniture and LOVES to stand. It is so fun to see him discover new things. I just never imagined loving a child like this and I praise God for him and my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are great pic's, mine were all blury, send me the rest when you get them. Thanks for stopping by. Love ya
Super cute! :)
Awww... how cute are they???
Post a Comment