Friday, November 23, 2007
17 hours and counting
I've now been awake for 17 hours and needless to say I am heading to bed very soon! I wanted to post some pictures of Ethan's latest and greatest. We had a good lunch with my parents. They made us Thanksgiving leftovers. There is nothing better than turkey sandwiches after Thanksgiving! We also had a great visit with Ethan's Great Granddaddy who turned 90 today. We are so blessed with such wonderful family! Praise the Lord.
Thanksgiving day with Grandmother
Granddaddy's 90th birthday
Grandmama loves Ethan!
I cannot believe how old Ethan looks in this picture-his first time playing with a car and he loved it-thanks Erin for the cute shirt!
Random picture of Ethan discovering his shadow- he talked to the wall for 20 minutes!
Yum-nothing like sticks of processed meat from a jar!
"I LOVE MY TURKEY STICKS!"
Tupperware fun- I have to say that daddy staged this picture.
Now here's my ham playing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwwww....Those pic's are priceless... makes me sad that he didn't get to meet the great grandparents on our side of the family...Love ya!
Post a Comment