Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dollar Tree- Holla!

OMG! (Sorry, had to write that) I just got back from the dollar tree and i'm in love! The daycare I work for allows us a $30 a month budget. Well how much can you get for $30 these days?! Well if you go to the dollar tree you can get about 27 items!!!!! I got water color paint, packs of paint brushes, crayons, scissors, packs of pencils, pencil sharpeners, plastic bins, chalk, and so much more! It is pefect for kids toys and school supplies. There are workbooks, flash cards, toys and things that are so much cheaper than Walmart and Target and is the same quality. Now i'm not saying that everything in the store is high quality, but I am definitely not the dollar tree snob I used to be! I will definitely be going back!
p.s. I lowered Ethan's crib to the lowest setting, I was just picturing him standing up and tumbling over the rail and that can not happen to my baby! He's growing TOO FAST TOO QUICK!

1 comment:

blsmom said...

I always forget about our dollar store!!! They do have great deals on cleaning supplies too!! Glad to hear the mattress is down ;)