Wednesday, September 02, 2009

sweet story

This conversation took place between Ethan and I when I was driving him to Matt's office so that I could go to a dr. appointment.

Me: "Mommy is taking you to daddy's office."

Ethan: "Mommy go to work?"

Me: "No, Mommy is going to the doctor."

Ethan: "Mommy doesn't feel good?"

Me: "No, i'm not sick... this is to check on the baby in mommy's belly."

Ethan: "My baby sister is hurt?"

How precious is that??!!!!! Not only was he concerned because he thought I might be sick, but then he thought his baby sister might be hurt. I love his sweet little heart. His poor little heart will be broken if this ends up being a boy, because he is set on it being a sister. Anyhow, he melted my heart this morning in the car.
My dr. appointment went well, I actually have to go back next week and they are going to do a 1 hour glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. Not fun. I am only 15 weeks, but they want to keep tabs on me since I required medication with Ethan. Then my dr. said that they will schedule an ultrasound in 3 to 4 weeks so we can find out the gender, yeee haaw!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

That's my sweet little buddy :)

Brooks said...

Ethan is going to be such a sweet big brother! I can't wait to see him with his sibling.