Friday, September 18, 2009

Make your own coloring pages!

This is so cool! A friend had this on her facebook, she got it from Parents magazine, and I just did it and it works! You upload your own pictures of friends, family, pets and it makes them into coloring pages and you just print them out. This is awesome if you're a teacher, babysit, have grandkids, kids, or just enjoy coloring yourself. Ha! Follow these directions:

Go to this site:

crayola.com/colorme

Enter in this promotion code:

PR24QCHT

You can only use it 24 hours after you register. To register you just enter in your name and e-mail address. It is completely free. I just printed out 6 different pictures from our family vacations and such and printed them out as coloring pages. I am raiding all my folders in my computer for any possible pictures I want to use. I am thinking I will make 2 copies of each and keep one as a master copy and just use them over and over again. I only have like 23 hours left, so I better get to it! If you end up doing this, leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts and how you used it!

No comments: