I realized that my blogging has really slacked off. By slacking off I mean I have gone from blogging every day, sometimes multiple times a day to once a week or less. I think it's a good thing because I had become addicted to blogging and facebook. It is very easy to get sucked in and spend so much time on the internet. With that being said, I realized today after receiving some news that I haven't blogged much about my pregnancy. I cannot believe I am almost halfway through already! We find out the gender next week. I am very excited. This pregnancy has been different than with Ethan's. I haven't been near as emotional as I was with Ethan. Although i've had my moments: like almost bawling in Wal-mart because Matt told me I couldn't buy Ethan a Halloween costume. Ha ha, I laugh about it now but I was distraught then. I haven't gained as much weight this pregnancy so far. However, today I learned that I have failed an early 1 hour glucose test. So next week I have to go back and have the 3 hour test. For those of you who don't know me I had gestational diabetes with Ethan and required medication. So they decided to do an early test this time and lo' and behold my sugar is reading high. Oh joy. I am praying that I don't have it or if I do that it isn't near as bad! I think I had convinced myself that for some miracle reason I wouldn't have it this time, so I was upset to receive the call today about it. So i'll probably have another beast of a baby. Ha ha. Ethan was 9.5 lbs and over a week early. I wouldn't know what to do with a dainty baby. Ethan was never in newborn clothes or newborn diapers. But if it's a girl I hope she isn't a hoss.
Anyhow, i'm feeling good and doing well. I am one of those few people that LOVES being pregnant. I dress better pregnant than not. I am not a very fashionable person but I have some cute maternity clothes. I am very excited that Ethan loves the baby and talks to it. I know he will be a great big brother! Well that is it for now. Glad I got through the first trimester sickness, I definitely was way more nauseous with this baby than Ethan. It last about 14 weeks too. Woo hoo for 2nd trimester energy boost!
No comments:
Post a Comment