Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bridge Family Fun Day

Saturday afternoon we had our event and the park. It was a huge success. We had hamburgers, hot dogs, Rita's Italian ice, mini-golf, and an inflatable bounce house. Tons of people came out because it was such a beautiful day. I do have to say my husband did a great job planning it. And we also have wonderful people at our church that love to serve and are very family oriented. We are blessed to be in such a great community.
Ethan had a blast yesterday. At first he wasn't sure about the bounce house. But by the end of the day we couldn't keep him out of it. He loved going through the obstacle course with Granddaddy. I also realized yesterday how much my son has a love for running. He was running all over the soccer field and I must say he is fast too! I took a lot of pictures, but I didn't realize until the end that most of them are blurry because I had a finger print on the lens of my camera. So here are some good ones...

Obstacle course with Granddaddy
Getting ready to go down the slide with Riley
Ethan really wanted to hold Keegan
Playing golf...or should I say stealing people's balls and putting them in the holes.
Bouncin'!
Me and Ethan getting ready to go down the slide
Peek-a-boo!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am eating Rita's right now!! I love it!! Glad you had such a successful picnic!

Sheila said...

so much fun!