Thursday, October 11, 2007

FFF- Finally Feels like Fall!

So today was an absolutely GORGEOUS day! Matt and I decided to pack a picnic lunch and head out to Jordan Lake. The high today was 68 and it was breezy so it actually made it pretty cool out! I put a little hat on Ethan that I got from the consignment sale that had never been worn and it was SO cute! We had a lot of fun just hanging out in this beautiful sunny weather.


"What's this green stuff?"
Fun on the park bench with daddy.
"Mommy, you're so funny!"


We stopped by Target on the way home and bought some new sports bras and running shorts that I needed badly. A girl friend and I started running last week together and i'm very happy about the way it is going. Getting strep set me back a bit, but I am looking forward to getting back into shape and being healthy.
This weekend we have family from IL coming into town and we are getting family pictures done tomorrow. So it is going to be a jam packed weekend of events, right before I start back to work on Monday! Yay!
One last thing before I go... praise the Lord for He is good! I'm continually blown away by God and how He meets our needs. I was talking with my running partner about some financial things, like a college loan bill being late because they had our wrong address in the system and all this mess. Anyway, Matt got a call and someone is donating money to us through the church! Praise the Lord!! Coincidence? I think not!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Yesterday was GORGEOUS! I wish Andrew had been home so we could have had a picnic or something. :o) I am not sure if I commented on your hair cut yet, but it's so cute.

I love how faithful the Lord is to provide for our needs! I am so grateful we serve Him!