My husband is leaving tomorrow for a few days to go to a church planting conference. We will miss him SO much but thankfully we are going to visit my parents (Grammy and Papa). My mom and I have some much needed girl time to catch up on... which will consist of shopping and talking and maybe a starbucks or two! I have so much to do because I am in the process of being hired by a daycare! I have to get TONS of stuff done like background check, fingerprinted, physical exam, TB shot... and more. So I will be running all around trying to get those things accomplished. I am ready to go back to working and serving and it is so neat to be able to take Ethan with me! What a blessing!
Last but not least Ethan is growing faster than I want him to :( His top two teeth are coming in any day now. They have been swollen and bothering him. He's been a bit more fussy than usual, but even for him that is nothing. He is really trying to crawl. He actually steps out but hasn't gone more than a step or two (crawling steps, not walking steps). I have officially babyproofed most of the house. Now I need to remember not to leave small objects on the floor because he is finding them and moving towards them and putting them in his mouth (ie. the newspaper)
I was looking at sales ad's the other day and he had manuvered himself towards me and picked up the sears ad and started playing with it and shoved it in his mouth. Even though he isn't officially crawling, he is moving across the room and I need to watch out!
Well thats all for now, things are great and we PRAISE God for who He is and how he is working in and through our lives!
p.s. My husband informed me that he doesn't like it when I write the caption above the picture. I told him I did that because you have to scroll down to read a blog and post pictures, but I am changing my ways to please him ;) Love you sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment