Yesterday we took our family pictures at Sears. My little booger wouldn't smile at all!!! I cannot believe it. He is usually a ham for pictures but he wouldn't for them. I think he was a little overwhelmed with us all stuffed in a small room and taking so many pictures. But we got a good one of the whole family. Currently i'm at mom and dads because we have family in town from IL. It is beautiful outside and we are having a good time visiting. Mom had the pictures on CD so I thought i'd post some.
p.s. I'm a little unhappy with my blog look, but can't seem to fix it. Any ideas?!



1 comment:
Cute family pic-- we are going to have ours done in early November, I hope Olivia smiles! :o)
For the blog look, I only know you would click on template and then you should be able to pick a new template if you want to change the overall look.
Post a Comment