Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We're Moving!

It's official. We are moving closer to where our church is...which will save an hour drive several times a week! This is also a good thing because we will be closer to our family as well. This is a much needed move and we are definitely stepping out in faith trusting that the Lord will provide for our needs. My husband and I are very excited because this has been something on our heart and minds for a while now and it is finally coming to fruition. YAY! Moving is also fun because it forces you to clean out and get organized again. I am hoping this will become true in our belongings. I look forward to cleaning out and getting rid of things we don't need or use any more. I'm sure you'll hear much more of this current event in our lives....

3 comments:

Mike said...

Wow. I'm so proud of you guys and love ya'll so much. Can't wait to have you as neighbors! God will provide. He is so good.

Grammy said...

Yeah!!!!! More "girl time" more "Grammy time" I can't wait for you to be 15 min away instead of an hour!!!

The Cox Family said...

Unlike everyone else I am sad that you are moving. Now you'll be a long ways away! :(