Monday, June 25, 2007

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

Hello! Well I don't really have anything in particular that I want to write about... so here's a hodge podge of thoughts. I like summer time. Even though I am a stay-at-home mom, I still feel like we're on summer vacation. In 2 weeks my husband and I are going back to the camp we met at. He is speaking for a week to about 180 7th-9th graders. I am so excited to take our son and enjoy being out at a Christ-centered camp on a beautiful lake. I am looking forward to taking my boy out into the lake. I hope he likes it, even though he is a bit young to truly have fun and enjoy being a boy in the outdoors. At the end of July my husbands side of the family is taking a vacation to Lake James which is in Western North Carolina. I am looking forward to that too, because we are going to have a blast with my adorable nephew Jackson and my brother and sister-in-law as well as my teenage nieces. I need to do the thing that girls dread the most... BATHING SUIT SHOPPING! I got my body comp done today at the gym. In the past 8 weeks I have trimmed up from working out at the gym, but i'm still a long ways from where I want to be. The scale hasn't moved much, but i've lost an inch from around my waist. I was at 30% body fat, now i'm down to 26%. I really did well over all so I am happy, but I know if I changed my eating habits better then my weight loss would have been better. So I need to go pick out a suit for going to camp and the lake. My old suits are still a little snug and they are getting old. Except suits can be so expensive and I don't want to spend a lot if I am still planning on losing more weight. Well I have to cut this short because my precious son is getting fussy.... it's nap time. Until next time....

No comments: