Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Rice cereal.... a success

Ok, so our first rice cereal feeding attempt was a successful one. He loved it! The pediatrician said that he probably wouldn't take it, if he took any he would eat like 2 spoonfuls, and even then he would probably push it out with his tongue. WELL, he ate like his whole bowl full, even started fussing when it couldn't get into his mouth fast enough. He did SO well! He ate pretty good off the spoon, pretty much sucked it off... I know he will master spoon eating very soon. I have to say I am very happy and proud with the way it went. We even got some pictures and videos of it. Good job son! I can't wait to see you eat jar food!







3 comments:

Courtney said...

What do you need my advice for... looks like you (and ETHAN) are doing GREAT!!

Grammy said...

Awwwww. I love the 2nd pic!!! My computer will soon be out of memory because of all the great pic's! Glad it went well!

Sheila said...

How fun! One of my good friends just got to start Baby Food with her 5month old and they are having so much fun with it! Ethan is adorable!