Monday, June 04, 2007

He's growing up too fast

So I went in to get my precious boy the other morning and he was turned sideways in his crib and his bottom snap was unsnapped because his outfit is too small for him now. It was so cute to see him like that.

Here is another picture of what seems to be the trend lately. My precious son is in the beginning stages of teething and there is ALWAYS something in his mouth. (Or like in this picture close to his mouth because he is still trying to perfect the art of getting objects in his mouth) He woke up at 3:45 this morning crying and I had to give him tylenol because I am pretty sure his little gums were sore. He hasn't woken up in the night like that for like 7 weeks. We are enjoying him more and more these days. I wish I could post videos because we just got a really cute one of him laughing and smiling because daddy was tickling him.

No comments: