Thursday, June 14, 2007

Top Ten List

While picking up my son from his nap I was thinking about all the things I love about him, so I wanted to do a top ten list of reasons why I love him.

  1. His adorable smile
  2. His laugh
  3. The way he has learned to snuggle with a blanket
  4. The way he smiles when I go to pick him up in the mornings from his crib
  5. The way he nuzzles his face into my neck when he's tired
  6. The way he holds my pinky when he is taking his bottle
  7. He is so easy going and happy
  8. The way you can see him smile in his eyes before his face ever makes a smile
  9. His squeal of delight
  10. His bald head and chubby legs

When thinking of my list for my son I decided to make one for my husband because I love and adore him too.

  1. His smile
  2. His laugh
  3. The way we do stupid things to have fun like wrestling, tickling, and running around our apartment playing tag
  4. His passion for God and the ministry
  5. The way he adores our baby boy
  6. His wisdom and encouragement
  7. His eyes and the way his eyes "smile" when he's trying to be serious and make me think that he's not laughing or amused at my sillyness
  8. The way he wants to provide and care for our family
  9. He is so easy going and doesn't get flustered or riled up like me
  10. His humor and love for being happy

So if our son turns out anything like his daddy then watch out girls because he's gonna be an AMAZING man. I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Not to mention your little boy has an amazing Grammy...also not to mention your husband's favorite, awesome mother-in-law!!!!