Wednesday, June 20, 2007

4 month check up

Well my beast of a son had his 4 month check up. He is above 97% for all babies his age in his length- he is 27.5 inches long. He is in the 90% for his weight- he is 17 lbs 7 ounces. He got his shots today which always makes me sad to watch although I know it is for his good. He is such a good baby and I am so thankful for him. He is able to start on rice cereal now and in a month he can start on baby food. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. My husband and I never knew we could love our baby this much. We praise God for the gift he decided to give to us!!!!! We love you booger!

(This picture is from a week or so ago when he started holding his blanket while sleeping- he is waking up from a nap in this picture with a tint of a smile underneath his paci)







No comments: