Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sleeps like a champ

I just have to brag on my precious 6 week old. Last night he fed at 7:00 and then we had bath time. I put on some lavender lotion that is "calming for bed time". Well let's just say it worked. He slept 6 hours! He is a snuggle bug after bath time and this baby lotion makes him smell so good. A friend of mine recommended it. It is just Johnson & Johnson lotion, but I almost felt like I was drugging him, ha! So he only got up once last night to eat. He ate at 2:00 a.m. and then again at 7:00 a.m. which is our start to the day. So it was a wonderful night for him. He is so funny and developing a little personality. He recently acts like a little piggy and when we stop to burp him he gets all fussy. He just wants to eat NOW and doesn't want to take a break. I still have him on a newborn nipple on his bottle because he chugs it. Anyhow, date night is tonight and we are taking our baby boy to my parents for the night. I hope I don't cry too bad when we pull out of the driveway! Well I gotta go feed the little one...

No comments: