Well I haven't written in a while because it hasn't been much of a priority. Things are now starting to "settle down" around here. It is hard to believe that i've had my son for a few weeks now. I am healing up nicely from the c-section and i'm only 8 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight!!! That is very exciting... although I did get my heaviest before I got pregnant. So I would still like to lose a total of 20 lbs. It is nice to hear people compliment me and for my husband to say I look "tiny" again. Ha ha. I had gained 38 lbs with my pregnancy and felt very large. But that really isn't too bad considering I had an almost 10 pounder and I was gestational diabetic.
Anyhow, Ethan and I are doing well. He sleeps wonderfully in the night, although I do get up every 3 hours to feed him. I think he has a little cold which is scary to a first time mommy. I am actually going to the pediatrician office today so I can ask them what I can do for my baby. It is hard to see him not feeling well. He is by no means a fussy baby, but has been "fussy" for him lately.
Well that is it for now, I will post more pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment