We got our laptop back from being looked at and cleaned. Everything is fine with it so praise the Lord! I had my six week check up yesterday and I got cleared to exercise and be more physical. So I hope to start working out. I only have 6 pounds to go until my pre-baby weight. But then like i've mentioned before I want to lose about 15 more. Baby and I are doing wonderfully! He is so cute and he's starting to smile now. Daddy was so happy because he smiled at him 3 times this morning! (It's so funny how my husband and I call each other daddy and mommy now) My little boy is definitely a sleeper and has slept 5-6 hour stretches! He's also toned down with the spitting up although we had a scary incident the night before last. It was 4:00a.m. and I was feeding him and he spit up with force but the bottle was still in his mouth so it deflected it back down his throat. Basically he choked real badly and wasn't breathing for a few seconds. I started screaming my husbands name and practically flipped my little boy upside down and was banging on his back. This all probably happened in a matter of seconds but it felt like an eternity before he was breathing again. I'm sure there will be more scary moments being a parent but to see your child temporarily not breathing is a horrible sight.
So anyhow, not much else going on. I've taken on household projects recently. My kitchen has been throughly scrubbed and de-cluttered. It looks great! I did my side of the closet a couple of days ago though I would like to do more. It makes me want to be on one of those organization/decorating shows. Now I have all these ideas and whatnot.
Well I need to head off for now... fun news= my husband and I found a really cheap cruise online and are debating on going. We've talked with some friends about going sometime next year, but we might have to bump up the trip because this one is an excellent price! We'll see. (Shannon, we need to talk about this!)
1 comment:
call me and let's talk
Post a Comment