Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Camping

My husband and I are going camping next week in Virginia! We are excited to take our son and go on a family trip! We really hope the weather is nice so we can have fun playing.

My first night away from my baby will probably be this weekend. My parents offered to take our son for the night while my husband and I have a date night and I actually get a full nights sleep! While I am excited about it, I know I will be sad and it will be hard. But when will the first night away from your baby be easy?! So we'll see how it goes...

I finally figured out how to post links on the side here. So check out some blogs of people I know.

p.s. Our son started smiling and is making noises. He's growing up so fast! We are excited about each new phase but we want to cherish him while he's small and can't talk back, HA!

No comments: