Thursday, March 15, 2007
Venti Mocha Frappuchino and LOVE
Well I had a pleasant surprise today. My dad has been visiting me on his lunch hours when he can. He came up today and told me he was bringing me Taco Bell which is one of my favorite places to eat (it's cheap and tastes good too!). Well he walked in with the Taco Bell bag and another one of my favorites.... a Mocha Frappuchino from Starbucks. MMMMMMMM! What a nice surprise. Except he doesn't know much about the place and ordered me a Venti which is HUGE! I definitely still drank the whole thing. It has been funny because people know I love Starbucks and I had at least 4 people bring me Starbucks when I was in the hospital having my baby boy! (Caffeine free of course) It has been great to visit with my dad and he is one that will do anything for me. His way of showing love is by giving. He cooks and buys things all to tell you he loves you. He knew I went walking yesterday and want to walk more with Ethan, so he bought a can of Mace for me. He knew that I was getting lonely around here sometimes and offered to buy us cable so I would have something to watch on TV (our 5 channels doesn't cut it much). He is willing to do ANYTHING to make me happy and it is wonderful! I know that he loves and cares for me so much. My parents also offered to buy our formula for us if we needed them to. I hope that I can be as great of a parent to my kids as my parents have been to me. It's not that they spend money that makes me happy- it is the LOVE, CARE, and CONCERN behind it that is what blows me away. So thanks Daddy and Mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment